Friday, September 4, 2009

MSLO'S BODY AND SOUL MAGAZINE............

MarthaStewart oN TwiTTer

Did I mention the fantastic new issue of our BODY AND SOUL MAGAZINE? My daughter and I are on the cover and discuss our good health.

from web


FINDING BODY AND SOUL . . . . . . . .


Hi Martha,

Body and Soul is not plentiful in our area though the locale is intellectually and consumer sound. We're pretty much the collegiate crowd - Brown, RISD, Wellesley, Wheaton, Harvard - many students are not aware of Body and Soul.

I had been interested in promoting the magazine to my contingency at one time - a few words with Dawna Stone, your winner of Martha Stewart, The Apprentice, in 2006. Still today many of our newest consumers, these affluent students are not cultured up to Body and Soul!

----------------------

Hi Andrea,

I'm in Hawaii on vacation. I'll be back on Tuesday the 24th. I look forward to talking with you. You can reach me after Tuesday on my cell ###-###-####.

Dawna

Hi Dawna,

The Dean of Health an Wellness at Wheaton College will be meeting with me this week. He is quite interested in inviting you to be highlighted speaker for a health and wellness media event on November 10th.

I am creating a campaign illustrating Wellness Within the American Family. It will also introduce the family animal into that plan in ways new to the charts.

MY INITIAL TARGET GROUP WILL BE OUR NEWEST CONSUMERS AND CORPORATE LEADERS, THE UNIVERSITY GRAD.

Starting with my New England Ivy League liaisons, I will gather wellness experts to assist me in promoting top notch living on campus, in the home and workplace, and wrap a twist to the enticement, inviting the family pet to the table. The pet market is currently a 36 billion dollar per year industry. I doubt that Fido will be turned away.

BODY AND SOUL MAGAZINE MARKETING TO STUDENTS WITH LIFESTYLES DESIRE AND POCKETBOOKS TO MATCH, I SEE AS A BOON ALSO.

Many more angles for development, but for now, I'll call you next Monday about the speaking opportunity if I don't hear from you first.

Thanks,
Andrea

-------------------------

NOT MUCH MARKETING PROGRESS IN MY CIRCLES SINCE '06 FOR A MAGAZINE PUBLISHED IN OUR TOWN OF BOSTON --WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT PICTURE OF YOU AND ALEXIS WITHOUT HAVING TO GO ONLINE.

IT'S THE MAGAZINE YOU WANT TO SELL, NOT THE ONLINE SEARCH.

As I've been saying for 4 years, talk to me. I have a working brain that would like to contribute. I'm not looking for a job. I'm full of too much commitment as is. I do believe in all that you work hard at, and will always be supportive with contribution.

Aggravatingly, its been easier reaching through to the White House.

Public relations is a fine art. Surely some secretary can acknowledge 4 years of professional concern for your company.

As Always,
Andrea and the Weimaraners

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why waste 4 years posting pictures of Martha Stewart and asking her to contact you?
She must not be interested.

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, you must have read poorly. Dawna's cell phone number is something you probably didn't recognize since its not in your address book. BTW did you upgrade into a new neighborhood yet or did Mumma insult you to stay low?