Wednesday, March 25, 2009



REQUEST TO ENGLAND'S
CARD ARTIST
JACQUIE LAWSON



GIANT NATIONAL RECOVERY CARD


TO TIMOTHY AND FAMILY OVER PROPANE EXPLOSION KILLING CANINES IN PENNSYLVANIA AND CRITICALLY INJURING TIMOTHY IN HEROIC EFFORT TO RESCUE BURNED DOGS.

Hello Jacquie,

What eye enchanting cards you create!! I've enjoyed your fine point art and creativity for numerous occasions close to my heart.

As CEO of the National Cancer Society for Animals, I'd like to make a request. It would be a wonderful contribution to a family whose dad is in critical condition after he became HERO OF DOGS in a major news tragedy involving one of your fans, MARTHA STEWART.

Headlined this month in PEOPLE MAGAZINE and UNLEASHED MOUTH was a tragic propane accident involving one of Martha's Chows and 17 other canines. I, as a longstanding media professional, have featured Martha's creativity across the wires. This particular event has moved me to present a NATIONAL RECOVERY CARD to burn victim Timothy, the propane truck driver.

While on fire, he lifted dogs over a fence to their rescue!!

I have hundreds of Martha's fans who want me to present their names on a perpetual card to Timothy on my blog, representing the National Cancer Society for Animals. From there I will send it on to my national media connectors.


I've chosen you as collaborator to this project. Would you please help us bring joy to this family during a most challenging time in their lives?

We, as a national charity, ask you to contribute a card to our blog and the media that will feature a continuing roll call of names as they come. Timothy's recovery and his wife and children can only benefit from this universal lifting of spirits.

I would so much be thrilled if we could work together on this act of giving. The scope of this tragedy warrants the best of gift givers connecting with the best of heroes!


Most Sincerely,
Andrea Spencer
CEO /NCSA


GOOGLE:
Unleashed Mouth for Hero of Dogs story
AndreaJetSpencer/MarthaStewart for Andrea and the Weimaraners



SEE THE MARTHA BLOG for JACQUIE LAWSON FAVORITE:

The Martha Blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to wish each and every one of you my very best for a Happy Thanksgiving. Facing unprecedented challenges as a nation, we all have to do our best to thrive and succeed in a difficult environment. All of you have such potential and for that I am eternally grateful and thankful.

If you make something especially outstanding, or have a new, better way to cook a turkey, let me know - I will post it on my blog!

By the way, Emeril’s turkey breast as cooked on my show was the BEST!

Also, my vet Dr. Marty Goldstein sent me THIS today, give it a click!

ShareThis



3 comments:

markiesnana said...

I just don't understand how all of that stuff came out of that tiny hat....

Anonymous said...

Think of all that comes out of tiny heads!

Anonymous said...

See Unleashed Head.